Anshei Sphard Beth El Emeth offers ongoing opportunities for Torah Study,
for people of all levels
- Each morning following Shacharit, Rabbi Finkelstein offers a brief Torah thought.
- Each evening between Mincha & Maariv there is a brief (10 minute) Torah study session.
- Following Maariv each evening there is a 30 minute class in Talmud led by Rabbi Finkelstein. No prior background or experience is required.
- Every Shabbat afternoon 1 hour prior to Mincha the Dovid Menachem Brown Talmud Class convenes with Rabbi Finkelstein. At the same time “Mishna & Mishegas” for Jr. High School students meets with Cantor Aryeh Samberg.
- Watch for our “Boutique Shabbat” offered several times a year when immediately following Shabbat services a variety of 30 minute sessions are offered presented by various learned and interesting personalities from our community.
- We also offer a free Hebrew Reading Crash Course sponsored by the National Jewish Outreach Program.
- There is also a monthly Rosh Chodesh Group for Women led by Bluma Zuckerbrot-Finkelstein on Sundays around the first of the Jewish month.
- If you can’t make it in person, then catch Rabbi Finkelstein’s weekly “Ten Minutes for Torah” on You Tube.
Rabbi Finkelstein’s Ten Minutes for Torah on You Tube